Friday, July 17, 2009

Here we go...

A year ago, my husband, Wilson, asked me if I'd be willing to move to Ecuador for a few years so that he could go back to school. So, long story short, we leave on Monday. The past few months have been a whirlwind of stress and emotions as we've prepared for the move, but now we're just about ready. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. We truly feel that God has great things in store for us on this new journey, so I'm trying to focus on the excitement part. :o)

Wilson plans to attend the University of Guayaquil for medical school, and I will be working at Colegio Americano as a high school English teacher and cheerleading coach.

So...my next post will be from Ecuador. Keep us in your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture doesn't look like Ecuador.

    Go Allison for using technology to share your story.

    ReplyDelete