Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Friends are Friends Forever


Wilson’s childhood friend Jose Franco Camba has been a lifesaver!!! They’ve barely been in touch all these years Wilson has been in the States, but he has helped us so much as we’ve tried to get started here. He has a car, so he’s given Wilson rides everywhere while I’ve been at school. Actually, his daughter goes to my school, so it’s worked out great! He also helped sign for Wilson to get a bank account and said he’d cosign for a car as well. I won’t even go into how difficult everything is here! His wife is also very nice, and I look forward to learning more Spanish so I can talk with her more! Jose and his wife own a candy distribution company. He’s already given me several big bags of candy, so of course he’s won me over!!! How blessed to have good friends when you need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment